Do you have unwanted fat? CoolSculpt is a gentle non-surgical fat removal procedure, great for trouble fat areas and long term results!
Q & A
What is CoolSculpt?
Coolsculpting is an FDA-cleared procedure that involves cryolipolysis, or “freezing” fat cells that don’t respond to traditional exercise and diet habits! Over time your body will eliminate
How can CoolScuplt improve my body/face’s appearance?
Treat unwanted fat on any of the following areas:
- Love Handles/Flanks.
- Under the Neck (Double Chin)
- Back/Bra Area .
- Male Chest (Pseudogynecomastia)
- Under Buttocks (Banana Roll)
Pre-op: Try to avoid anti-inflammatories such as aspirin before the procedure. This will help reduce any bruising that may occur.
Recovery time: Most patients have little to no downtime after their treatment.To help with the healing process, patients must wear a compression garment for at least 4 weeks post op.
Cryoglobulinemia or paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria, known sensitivity to cold such as cold urticaria or Raynaud’s disease;
- Impaired peripheral circulation in the area to be treated;
- Neuropathic disorders, such as post-herpetic neuralgia or diabetic neuropathy;
- Impaired skin sensation;
- Open or infected wounds;
- Bleeding disorders or concomitant use of blood thinners;
- Recent surgery or scar tissue in the area to be treated;
- A hernia or history of hernia in the area to be treated or adjacent to treatment site;
- Skin conditions, such as eczema, dermatitis, or rashes;
- Pregnancy or lactation; and/or
- Any active implanted devices such as pacemakers and defibrillators.
Stop in any one of our 3 locations for a CoolSculpt consultation!