NanoLaserPeel is The treatment removes a thin layer of damaged skin to improve texture and provide a more youthful appearance.
Unlike chemical peels with downtime dependent on exposure time and consistency of chemical formulation, a NanoLaserPeel from Sciton’s erbium technology can be tuned independently for depth and coagulation to achieve the results and downtime desired.
NanoLaserPeel is also a perfect introduction to laser treatments for any patient interested in the newest an easy, precise way to get smoother, brighter skin.
Start with Sciton’s MicroLaserPeel for full field treatment to remove superficial irregularities followed by ProFractional to stimulate collagen remodeling through deep fractional ablation and get an advanced treatment for issues and conditions, such as:
- Age spots
- Deep acne scars
- Facial and body scars
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Loss of skin elasticity
- Stretch marks
- Sun damage
Contraindications may include those patients who:
- are pregnant
- have medical conditions that may affect wound healing
- with active infections and/or compromised immune systems
- with a history of skin cancer, especially malignant melanoma
- who have a history of keloid scar formation
- have a very dark skin color (i.e. Fitzpatrick skin type IV)