Need a little lift? NovaThreads are a non-invasive treatment to help loose and sagging skin. A non-surgical facelift option!
Q & A
What are NovaThreads?
NovaThreads are hypodermic needles or blunt cannulas preloaded with an absorbable suture that is inserted into the skin. The sutures are made of PDO (or polydioxanone) and are one of the safest materials that can be used in the body (the same material that is used in cardiac surgeries).
How can NovaThreads improve my body/face’s appearance?
Use NovaThreads to lift the facial skin for a more youthful appearance.
Treatment time & Pre op:
Having NovaThreads placed is relatively quick and easy for the patient. Usually taking 15-30 minutes. It’s important to stop taking any blood thinning medications such as Aspirin, Advil, Motrin, or Aleve about 5-7 days prior to the procedure. It is safe and ok to start taking Arnica supplements in preparation for potential bruising and to expedite the healing process.
Recovery time: There is no social or professional downtime after this procedure. You might develop a small bruise and you might need to wear a head wrap.
Acute inflammatory processes or skin diseases in the area of intervention;
- Acute respiratory viral infection;
- Any chronic diseases in their acute phase;
- Arterial hypertension;
- HIV infection, viral hepatitis;
- Autoimmune and somatic diseases;
- Hemophilia (bleeding disorders);
- Propensity to form keloid scars;
- Polyvalent allergy;
- Oncological diseases;
- Reception of anticoagulants, antiaggregants;
- Mental and neurotic disorders;
- Menstruation (1 week);
- Pregnancy, lactation;
- Previously introduced non-biodegradable injection materials, implants in the area of the procedure;
- Any other contraindications as decided by your doctor.
Call and schedule your free NovaThread consultation at any one of our three locations!