Do you have uneven eyelids or maybe just some sagging from natural age? Maybe an oculoplasty is for you!
Q & A
What is an oculoplasty?
- Oculoplastic surgery is the cosmetic, corrective, and reconstructive surgery of the eye. It manages and repairs problems primarily related to the tissues or structures surrounding the eye, rather than the eyeball itself.
How can an oculoplasty improve my face’s appearance?
- Treating structure surrounding the eye
- Helping to achieve evenness and awake/open eyelids. No sagging/drooping
- Surgery lasts 2 hours at the most. Pre Op consultation required
- Average recovery time is 2 weeks