- Skin Tightening
- Hair Removal
- Tattoo Removal
- Spider Vein Removal
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Facial Contouring
- Hair Removal
- Tattoo Removal
- Women’s Health
- Weight Loss
- IV Therapy & General Wellness
- Coming Soon
- Before & After Gallery
Clearer Skin in a Flash
For many of us growing up, we were told acne was just a phase, and that we would outgrow it. For many people, this simply didn’t end up being true. As an adult, acne can be embarrassing, making us feel self-conscious. No matter what age you are, though, it’s never too early to address concerns over acne.
You may have tried medications and various over-the-counter products with limited success. Some treatment options carry side effects as well. All of this can be a thing of the past, though, thanks to AviClear.
PureMD in Beavercreek, is excited to introduce AviClear, the first and only FDA-cleared laser treatment for the treatment of mild, moderate, and severe acne.
What it Treats
AviClear is used to treat acne-prone skin.
Female and Male
adolescents and adults
Recovery & Downtime
Patients can resume activities immediately after treatment with no downtime.
Why Choose AviClear in Beavercreek?
Safe Acne Treatment
AviClear is free of harmful side effects, free of chemicals and toxins, and safe for all skin types and tones.
This treatment significantly eliminates acne in just three, quick 30-minute treatment sessions. After treatment, breakouts are shorter with fewer and smaller flare-ups.
The exclusive AviCool™ sapphire skin cooling and sensory controls maintain the skin’s temperature for a more comfortable treatment experience.
The AviClear Process
What to Expect
At PureMD in Beavercreek, we always start with an initial consultation to get to know you. We’ll address all of your concerns, assess the current condition of your skin, and work with you to determine a treatment plan that fits your needs.
Our front desk staff will book your treatment for a day and time that works best for you. Then, we’ll provide you with detailed instructions for preparations to help optimize your results.
Arrive for Treatment
When you arrive, we will invite you to one of our comfortable and relaxing treatment rooms. We’ll give you a comprehensive review of the treatment, make sure you understand what to expect, and answer all of your questions.
Once treatment is complete, we will assess the treated area and give you a brief review of your post-treatment instructions. At this time, we’ll book any follow-up appointments if needed to meet your skin goals.
Before AviClear in Beavercreek, You Should:
- Excess hair may need to be shaved. Men should be cleanly shaved.
- No sun-tanning or self-tanners four weeks prior to treatment. (Includes spray tans, tanning lotions, tanning beds, sun exposure, etc.)
- Avoid skin irritants (examples below) for 3-5 days before treatment. (Products containing tretinoin, retinal, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic/salicylic acids, vitamin C/ascorbic acid, astringents, etc.)
- Notify clinic with any changes to your health history or medications since your last appointment.
- History of herpes or cold sores may require an antiviral prescription prior to treatment.
After AviClear in Beavercreek, We Recommend You:
- Starting the morning after treatment, wash face with a gentle cleanser, followed by a gentle moisturizer every day twice a day for 7-10days. Resume regular skincare regimen 7-10 days after treatment.
- Makeup can be applied the day after treatment.
- Start applying UVA/UVB 30+ SPF sunblock daily, starting the morning after treatment. Sunblock should be applied at least once daily, reapplying every 90 minutes if outside. Direct sun exposure should be minimized throughout the duration of the treatment regimen.
- Most patients will experience mild redness of the treatment area, lasting up to one day post-treatment.
- Some patients may experience swelling of the treatment area lasting for as little as one hour or up to two days post-treatment.
- Some patients experience dryness and itching of the treatment area up to four weeks post treatment. Use a gentle moisturizer (e.g., CeraVe®, Cetaphil®).
- Roughly half of AviClear™ patients experience post-inflammatory flareups after one or all of their treatments.
- Condition may worsen before it improves. (Typically occurs seven or more days post-treatment. Can last up to five weeks post-treatment. Makeup is OK to cover)
- Avoid heat (hot tubs, saunas, etc.) for 1-2 days post-treatment.
- Avoid skin irritants (examples below) 7-10 days after treatment: (Products containing tretinoin, retinal, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic/salicylic acids, vitamin C/ascorbic acid, astringents, etc. Avoid treatments that may irritate the skin for 1-2 weeks after treatment (waxing, depilatories, etc.)
- Contact your provider with any concerns such as blistering, excessive or prolonged redness/swelling, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many AviClear treatments are needed?
Three quick 30-miunute treatment sessions over 3 months.
How does AviClear feel?
During treatment, you may notice a slight snapping sensation. In clinical studies, patients tolerated the treatment well, without the need for pain mitigation or the need to stop the treatment session.
What areas can be treated with AviClear?
AviClear is currently cleared to treat the face, your provider will evaluate your skin to determine if other problematic areas can be treated.
Is AviClear good for all skin types?
AviClear has been proven safe and effective for all skin types and tones.
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.