- Skin Tightening
- Hair Removal
- Tattoo Removal
- Spider Vein Removal
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Facial Contouring
- Hair Removal
- Tattoo Removal
- Women’s Health
- Weight Loss
- IV Therapy & General Wellness
- Coming Soon
- Before & After Gallery
Say Goodbye to Frown Lines
A new twist on an old treatment, Jeuveau is derived from the same toxin as Botox but with a new proprietary refinement process. This treatment has been shown to work quicker and last longer than Botox, earning it the nickname “New-tox”.
This revolutionary new product is FDA-approved to treat lines and wrinkles on the face. Say goodbye to frown lines with a treatment that won’t need to return to as often to maintain your results. Whether you’ve used Botox, Dysport, or Xeomin before or you are exploring injectables such as these, Jeuveau is a great addition to any beauty treatment plan!
What it Treats
Frown lines (“11” lines between eyebrows)
Female and Male
18 or older
Recovery & Downtime
There is no required downtime with Jeuveau in Beavercreek; most patients return to their regular daily routine after leaving our office with instructions to avoid direct UV exposure and rigorous exercise for a few days following their injections.
Why try Jeuveau in Beavercreek?
The FDA approves Jeuveau to treat facial lines and wrinkles. This treatment is very similar to Botox. Both are created and refined from Botulinum. Where they differ is that Jeuveau is refined using a process that wasn’t available when Botox was first introduced. Evolus’ purification process is more advanced.
Jeuveau often begins to show results sooner than Botox in erasing lines and wrinkles. It often lasts longer as well.
Another bonus of this treatment option is the price. Even though it offers similar results to a traditional Botox injection, Jeuveau is less expensive.
The Jeuveau Process
What to Expect
Before your appointment at PureMD for Jeuveau in Beavercreek, we will first provide a free consultation to make sure you are an ideal candidate for injections, and to discuss your goals to provide a recommendation for which injectable will best meet your needs.
We will then study your facial expressions and make light marks with a pen to indicate precisely where we will be making the injections. Since we utilize thin, tiny needles most patients report feeling minimal to no discomfort. We can, however, provide topical anesthetic as necessary to ensure your comfort. After a 10 to 15-minute injection process, you will be able to leave our Beavercreek office and continue your normal activities, we just ask that you stay out of the sun without protection and you keep your head upright for 4 hours.
After your treatment, we’ll give you instructions on the best ways to maintain your results. Then, we welcome you to schedule any follow-up appointments you need.
Before Jeuveau Injections, We Recommend:
- Avoid aspirin (e.g. Bayer, Excedrin) and other blood-thinning medications (e.g. Vitamin E, Fish Oil) for at least 10 days before injections. If you are taking this medication under the direction of your doctor, be sure to speak with him or her for permission before discontinuing it.
- Avoid ibuprofen (e.g. Advil, Motrin) for 3 days before injections. Note: if you’re concerned about pain or bruising, you can take Tylenol before your appointment.
- Avoid alcohol for 2 days prior to injections as this too can thin the blood and cause bruising during treatment.
- Discontinue use of retinoid (Vitamin A) products for 2 days before & after treatment.
- Make sure your skin is properly hydrated by drinking adequate amounts of water and using moisturizer morning and night.
Following Jeuveau in Beavercreek, We Recommend:
- No touching or massaging the injection site to avoid moving the material to a spot it wasn’t intended to be.
- Keep your head upright for a few hours after your appointment.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and use sunscreen when outside as UV rays can disperse the injectable faster in your skin, making the effects shorter (not to mention the acceleration of aging by the sun!).
- Avoid scrubs, toners, and abrasive cleansers for at least a week to ensure you do not disrupt your Jeuveau
- Sleep face up and slightly elevated if you experience swelling.
- Avoid strenuous activity for at least 24 hours after your injections.
Frequently Asked Quesetions
When will I see results for Jeuveau in Beavercreek?
Some patients notice a difference almost immediately after treatment. Results become more visible over the following couple of days after treatment.
How many Jeuveau injections should I get?
You will see results after one treatment session that will last for 3-6 months. If you’d like to maintain or increase results, you will need to schedule a new appointment.
How long will my treatment take?
These injections don’t take long and you can be in and out of our office in 30 minutes or less.
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.