Feeling like your skin tone is uneven? Or are you struggling with some dark spots?
These few things have everything to do with our skin pigmentation. Check out what we offer here at PureMD to achieve a healthy glow!
Q & A
What is pigmentation?
- Pigmentation refers to the coloring of our skin. Skin pigmentation disorders will cause changes to the color of your skin. Melanin is made by cells in the skin and is the pigment responsible for your skin's color.
What treatment/service will improve my body/face’s appearance for an even pigmentation?
- Halo Skin Rejuvenation Facial
- Micro Laser Peel (MPL)
- Collagen Pen (Microneedling)
- Picosure Skin Rejuvenation Facial
- BBL/IPL Skin Rejuvenation
- Profractional Therapy
- Morpheus8 (Combined MPL/Profractional Therapy)
- ZO Stimulator (light) or ZO 3-step (deep) chemical peel
- ZO Retail (Melamix, Pigment Control+Blending Creme, Pigment Control Creme, 10% Vitamin C Self Activating, Retinol Skin Brightener, Enzymatic Peel)
ZO Chemical Peel