- Skin Tightening
- Hair Removal
- Tattoo Removal
- Spider Vein Removal
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Facial Contouring
- Hair Removal
- Tattoo Removal
- Women’s Health
- Weight Loss
- IV Therapy & General Wellness
- Coming Soon
- Before & After Gallery
The Fast Track to Smooth, Luminous Skin
Everything from external factors, such as sun exposure, and internal factors, like stress and dietary changes, can cause dull skin. These elements result in a lack of moisture within your skin, which leads to a lackluster complexion and dead cell buildup which causes further pore congestion.
Want to experience skin rejuvenation without the downtime of a chemical peel? At PureMD, we harness the powers of our NanoLaserPeel in Beavercreek to induce the natural shedding of dead skin cells through erbium laser technology. This one-of-a-kind device is a less-invasive but just-as-effective option for patients looking to achieve their unique skin goals without chemical exposure!
What it Treats
Fine lines & wrinkles
Dull, uneven complexion
Female and Male
18 or older
Recovery & Downtime
Depending on your customized treatment session for NanoLaserPeel in Beavercreek, the total downtime ranges from 1 to 3 days.
Why Try NanoLaserPeel in Beavercreek?
NanoLaserPeels's unique laser ablation technology offers a more gentle resurfacing option, without the ranging recovery periods of a chemical peel.
Thanks to the NanoLaserPeel devices' interchangeable modes, our technicians can base the laser intensity on your specific goals, concerns, and desired downtime.
Noticeable Results That Last
With many patients reporting continued improvement for weeks after treatment, NanoLaserPeel results typically last 6-8 weeks. To maintain your results, our providers in Beavercreek will help you create an optimal treatment timeline.
The NanoLaserPeel Process
What to Expect
Request a Consultation
Before any form of skin rejuvenation at PureMD, we always begin with an in-depth consultation in our office. Here we'll examine the current state of your skin, discuss your concerns, goals, budget, and timeline, and create a customized treatment plan to optimize your results.
Schedule your NanoLaserPeel
Our team will help you find a time that best suits your schedule. Depending on your treatment plan, we'll also help you schedule follow-ups as needed.
Your Treatment Session
Once you arrive on the day of your treatment, we'll cleanse your skin and apply anesthetic if desired. A technician will then apply the NanoLaserPeel device to the treatment area and check in with you throughout the process to ensure your comfort.
Before you leave your treatment appointment, your provider will explain any necessary aftercare steps and provide tips to speed up your recovery. Remember to stick to gentle skincare products, as your skin has already gone through deep exfoliation and stay protected with SPF.
Before NanoLaserPeel, We Recommend:
- Avoid excessive sun exposure, both naturally and through tanning beds for at least 4 weeks before your treatment.
- Discontinue the use of medications that cause photosensitivity, such as Doxycycline, for at least 3 days prior to your appointment. Stop using retinoids at least 2 weeks prior to avoid irritation.
- Do not wax or go through laser hair removal on the treatment area for 2 weeks prior.
- Inform your provider of your medication history.
- Arrive with a bare face (and or neck and chest based on your treatment), meaning without makeup or skincare products.
- Use a cold compress and over-the-counter anti-inflammatory medication to reduce swelling and redness.
- Do not pick at flaking skin, rather allow it to fall off naturally.
- Avoid direct sun exposure until your skin is fully healed. Apply SPF regularly and wear protective clothing in the sun.
- Avoid using facial scrubs and other exfoliants on the treatment area for at least a week.
- Avoid excessive exercise/sweating to avoid irritation for 2-3 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the NanoLaserPeel painful?
Patients typically report that the pain is tolerable, especially with the use of topical numbing creams. You are free to take Ibuprofen or Tylenol before your appointment to negate the discomfort, and our providers will check in and provide other options as needed.
What kind of laser is the NanoLaserPeel?
The NanoLaserPeel laser uses the most reliable form of an erbium laser. This laser frequency provides customization to address your needs, working to remove the upper-most layers of skin for a smoother, clearer complexion without extended chemical exposure or invasive dermabrasion.
How many treatments do I need?
We strongly encourage discussing your candidacy for NanoLaserPeel in Beavercreek with our experts during a consultation! Our team of skin professionals will take the time to examine your skin and work with you to determine if this treatment is the best option for you. Typically, we suggest patients struggling with dull, damaged skin, especially if their skin is on the sensitive side, to consider NanoLaserPeel.
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.